1. All Plants listed are subject to crop being unsold on receipt of order.
2. Only Wholesale orders can be accepted
All prices are strictly nett and ex-nursery unless otherwise quoted.
We reserve the right to change prices with prior notice should the need arise.
Vat is applied at the appropriate rate.
The present VAT rates in operation are as follows:
12.5% - Plants
21.0% - Trellis, Bark etc.
Zero - Herbs and Fruit Trees
Please specify label requirements when ordering. Pre-priced computer printed tie-on labels can be supplied free of charge. Colour picture labels are charged at 10p each subject to availability.
5. Credit Control
Payment shall be due strictly 30 days nett from date of invoice. Strict credit control will be implemented.
Legal and beneficial ownership of plants shall remain with Tully Nurseries, until payment has been received in full.
6. New Customers wishing to open a credit account must fill out an application from and supply 2 trade references and a bank reference. Initial transactions must take place on a cash and carry or payment on delivery basis.
7. Complaints as to quality, count etc., should be informed to our driver upon delivery,or notify our sales staff within 24 hours.
Liability in respect of any goods supplied shall be by credit only or by replacement and be limited to not more than the value of goods supplied.
8. Delivery – SEE DELIVERY CHARGES BELOW
We deliver nationwide on a regular basis and also throughout Northern Ireland.
In general any substantial orders over €450 are delivered FREE.
Smaller orders may incur a charge to cover the cost of delivery. – see charges below
9. Placing of an order implies acceptance of our terms and conditions of sale.